With the Winter season upon us and the chance of inclement weather moving in, parents should make sure that they have updated their contact information with their child’s school. We rely on proper contact information in order to notify you when schools are closed or on a delay due to inclement weather situations, so having the most recent contact information for your student is important.
New information updates can take up to 24 hours to completely update in our notification system, so please contact your student’s school and notify them of any changes soon!
The Imagination Library Board is looking for a young artist to design our 2017 T-Shirt. All students in elementary grades K-3 are invited to participate. The theme of the design must include books and/or reading. All designs are due at the Johnson County Public Library no later than September 30, 2016. The first place winner will have their design printed on the 2017 Imagination Library T-shirt.
- For ages in grades K-3
- Due at the Johnson County Library by Sept. 30, 2016
- Entry should include, name, age, & phone number
- Design should be drawn with a black marker
- T-shirt color is light blue, your design will be printed in one color of your choice
- Must include the words “Johnson County Imagination Library”
- Theme of shirt design is books/reading
- 1st Prize $25 plus a t-shirt with your design
2nd Prize $15
3rd Prize $10
We have now posted all of the sixth grade syllabi in our Parent Resources section for review. Parents and guardians of secondary level student will need to visit the JCHS and JCMS websites to review their course syllabi. Please click on the link below for more information.